More information coming soon… In the meantime, here are some articles I have written in the past about my own weight loss journey.
- The dangers of being a fat child
- Why I chose gastric bypass over a lap band
- I had plastic surgery in Colombia– and I would do it again in a second!
- Why you should be worried about your picky eater
- 10 Ways to keep the weight off
- How my mom convinced me to get breast implants
- Will my weight loss surgery make me an alcoholic?
- I love to wear my faja to get an hourglass figure!
- Our 31 Best tips to help you lose weight!
- Why I’ll never call my daughter “gordita”
Disclaimer: I am not medically capable of giving anyone advice about their own weight loss journey. If you are interested in hearing more about my own personal experience or have questions about what a gastric bypass is like and how it’s affected my life, please feel free to e-mail me here. But do not take anything I say as the word of a medical professional. Please consult with your doctor about any serious thoughts you have about weight loss surgery.